This premium 5-Pcs Collet Woodturning Tool Set is perfect for the serious wood turner who need perfect tools. WC50 is suitable for both the apprentice and the master turner.
The collet aluminum handle is more than convenient to change the tools quickly without any tool, you just need to unscrew the knurled collet to loose or lock the tool. The set includes two interchangeable powder-coated aluminum tail handles, one suited for intricate detail work and the other for stability when roughing out the workpiece or taking on more ambitious projects.
The 3 sizes tools (dia. 10/12/16mm) are made from hardened and polished high speed steel that will keep a sharpened edge about six times longer than carbon steel.
The set comes well protected in a sturdy, foam lined case that will keep it safe for many years of use.
- One collet-mounted tool handle with 1/2″ collet
- One interchangeable powder-coated 125mm tail handle
- One interchangeable powder-coated 240mm tail handle
- One 10mm spindle gauge
- One 12mm spindle gauge
- One 16mm spindle gauge
- One sturdy foam lined case
- Collet capacity: 1/2″
- Collet handle material: Aluminum alloy
- Interchangeable aluminum tail handles material: Power costed aluminum alloy
- Length of collet handle with short interchangeable handle: 310mm
- Length of collet handle with longer interchangeable handle: 425mm
- Spindle gauges material: Hardened and polished high speed steel
- Spindle gauge tool dia.: 10 / 12 / 16mm
- Length of 10mm spindle gauge (without handle): 178mm
- Length of 12mm spindle gauge (without handle): 260mm
- Length of 16mm spindle gauge (without handle): 286mm
- Length of 10mm spindle gauge with short handle: 455mm
- Length of 16mm spindle gauge with longer handle: 675mm
- Case size: 340 x200 x85mm
- Weight: 2.8kgs